How can I help you?
As a nutritionist I look at a “holistic approach”, this gathers an entire picture of your lifestyle, diet, and you as a “whole person”, this is a way to individualise your needs, looks at prevention, causes, and the best way to nurture and support you throughout your wellness journey.
By finding the cause and putting together a plan of action to resolve your health concern, I can create a healthier body and healthier life for you. This is very individualised health care - it is specifically about YOU, your health, and how you can feel better and enjoy life.
My main goal for you is to get the right nutrients through food in your diet, which works on healing and bringing energy back. I may prescribe supplements in combination with the food, for extra support, this is usually for a short time, it will enable the body to restart the rhythm inside.
Special focus for getting your body to reset:
- weight management.
- gut health, improve those blood sugar cravings
- fatigue and renewed energy
- hormonal menopause and thyroid health
- womens health
- mens health
- wellness for healthy ageing
- food intolerances
SPECIAL DIETS AND TREATMENT PLANS
- Gut restoration treatments.
- SIBO, low FODMAP.
- gluten free, dairy free, weight loss, and other food intolerance support.
- Detoxification programmes.
- METABOLIC BALANCE programme, rest your metabolic health.
- SHAKE IT PROGRAMME practitioner only weight loss programme
- Bowen therapy, truly restorative, gentle, great for all areas of your body, relaxing, and great for anyone!
TESTING AND SCREENING
I will conduct some simple analytic screening tests which will be at no extra cost. These tests are all necessary for me as a nutritionist to get a further insight of how I can further support you, and other areas that need nurturing.
- Brief iridology assessment.
- Nail analysis.
- Tongue analysis.
- Zinc tally test,
- Glucose levels.
Referrals for functional pathology testing may be recommended.
- Hormonal testing, adrenal fatigue, liver detoxification profiles.
- Biocompatibility 500, hair testing.
- Comprehensive stool analysis
- Hair mineral analysis
- Toxins and heavy metal testing
- SIBO testing.
- General pathology testing
I will sometimes get you to do further testing, which I can order in clinic. These are at additional cost. These tests can be very beneficial in helping pinpointing underlying issues, help further your wellness programme and journey.
THIS IS A FRIENDLY REMINDER AND POLICY OF NATURAL RHYTHM WELLBEING.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT. I REQUIRE 24 HOURS NOTICE OR NO SHOW. YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THE FULL COST OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. THIS IS A CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS AND MYSELF AS THIS ALLOWS ME TO SCHEDULE OTHER PATIENTS INTO YOUR TIME SLOT.
**please note exemptions if there is an emergency or sickness.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.